Friday, July 31, 2009

I admit it, I have been complaining alot. But.....


28 weeks -vs- 25 weeks

I admit it, I have been complaining alot. My muscle have been sore and my ligament have really been acing. Some days it's really hard to just talk around. I have been living on Tylenol and just sitting all day. I told myself to stop and just deal with it. Well, I hit 28 weeks, and I thought it would be fun to take another photo and post it. Holy Freaking Cow! I really have popped out there these last few weeks! There is some justification to my complaining.

Many people at church and around the neighborhood have told me they had no idea I was pregnant. I thought I was showing before but everybody I asked said they could not tell. While, it's out now, and so is my tummy.
I'm going to try to do better about the complaining. I may need to live on Tylenol and do alot of sitting but I do not need to complain.

3 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

You look pregnant now but you are still cute. I am sorry that you are not feeling well. Hopefully it will get better soon.

Karen Croft said...

You are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

balmforth.family said...

You look so cute, I love it! Sometimes complaining is a good thing.