Monday, October 13, 2008

What color is your Tongue?

Friday nigh while working on Vilate birthday cake the kids thought it was so cool how the frosting became pink when I put food coloring. Taydom wanted to make the frosting blue but I told him it was Vilate's and she wanted pink. He went off to play and came back insisting that I put a drop of blue on this tongue . I told him NO but he kept on asking. I gave in and put one drop of blue food coloring on this tongue. He ran to the bathroom to see, and then ran all over the house showing everyone. Vilate came running downstairs yelling "I want Pink". I told her pink would not work very well because her tongue was already red then she asked for green. Vilate whole mouth and teeth turned green. It looked kinda gross but they both loved it.
It lasted for over an hour.

1 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

Don't let my kids see that, they will eat all of my food coloring all the time.