Monday, October 27, 2008

FUNtastic BooBall

Friday night the kids had a school Halloween Party. We all dressed up. Vilate was Hannah Montana, Taydom and I ware tattoo sleeves and were rockers/bikers. I found my shirt a few years ago at Harley-Davidson. I have worn it out a few times and love to see the looks I get from people. I found a pair of black leather pants at Good Will for $4.00. I had to buy them. They looked great but they were SO HOT. I worked the popcorn machine some of the night. That might have something to do with how HOT I was.


Yummy!!!!! Vilate loves Cotton Candy.

Playing spin the wheel. Tayosm played this game over and over. I asked him if he was trying to win the big price. He said, "NOPE, it's was fun to spin it".

Yep! More Cotton Candy. I don't get it. I never liked the stuff, and still today when the kids give me a piece and ask me to try it, I can not hardly stand it.


The school principal was such a great sport. The DJ was dress up as a Mad Scientis and cooked up a batch of slime. The DJ drew six kids names out a basket and they got to dump the slime on Mr. B.



1 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

That party looked like so much fun. We also have those tatoo arms. I will have to post some pictures from when we wore them a couple of years ago. Tell your kids that we love cotton candy also. Your pictures reminded me that we forgot my kid's school Halloween party that was last Friday night also, oops.