Monday, October 20, 2008

Missing New England Fall

I love New England in the fall. The colors of the tree are the prettiest I have ever seen. All summer long I would tell myself to hang in there with the humidity. It will not last and then fall with come. So I withstood the humidity this last summer but were is my reward. I miss the colors and the cool crisp New England fall air. So I thought I would post some of my favorite photos I took of last year.
The colors were so bright. These photos do not do it justice.

The parking lot of the mall had a great verity of colors.


One of my nighbors trees. This red was so bright it almost look like it was on fire.


This was a street just around the corner from my house. Down this road a little is the local farm. I tryed to buy as much of our veggitables there. Fresh from the farm veggies are the best!
My neighbors tree started changing color from the top down. It went though many colors of yellow, red, and orange. This one is one of my favorite because you can see my house and car in the background too.

1 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

I love the fall also. I haven't ever seen the east in the fall except through pictures. It looks beautiful.