Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wedding Flowers

My mom has a small side business of flower arranging. She learned this skill from her grandfather as a child. She has worked in many flower shops and helped run her family flower shop. Today she has her commercial license and does it out of her house. She does not advertise but gets new clients from word of mouth. This last weekend see did a wedding for my brothers friend. Here are some photos. I did not like the flower choice the bride picked but my mom always seems to make it look nice.


Oops! I forgot to get a photo of this one with the ribbon rapped around it.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Mom always does such a BEAUTIFUL job on her flowers!

Stephen and Heather said...

The flowers looks great. I remember many times playing with you in the flower shop in Ely while your mom worked. We ran all over that place. They are some of my favorite memories from my childhood. We had a lot of fun together.