Wednesday, July 23, 2008

May I have this dance?

The kids were dancing to Hannah Montana and having a great but loud time. It got quiet really fast and stayed quiet for a while. Sometimes quiets means something up and sometimes it does not mean anything, so I step away from doing the dinner dishes and turned the corner just in time to see this..... I made the kids do it again so I could video it. I have the BEST kids.....

I do not know who's idea it was but Taydom put on his Sunday best and Vilate put on her favorite dressup dress. Try to listen to what they say in the hallway before they talk out to the family room.

3 comments:

Aaron H. said...

absolutely adorable!

balmforth.family said...

so cute!

Karen Croft said...

Ohhh my goodness!
That was sooooo sweet.
You DO have the best kids!!
-Karen