Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our Garden

I weeded the garden this morning and thought I would take some photos to show every one how it is doing. Not very well:( The soil in the back yard is really bad. We had a lot of ants in the grass and garden. Last year we payed for True Green to come. They said they could kill all the ants but we did not see any improvement. This year I wanted to try again with some stuff from the gardening store but we need to spent the money other places. If we stay here another summer maybe I will try again..... Or may by we will move....



Vilate started this in her school class. When she brought it home it was just a tiny sprout. We planted in a pot we brought from Colorado. I composted a little two summer ago and I am sure that is why it is doing so well. Vilate is really excited to see her plant do so well.


I have a small area to plant. Along back is sweet peas, the two in fount on the right are tomatoes, (this may the only way to get tomatoes this year) The second from the left is cucumbers and very left is zucchini.





0 comments: