Thursday, July 10, 2008

New York City

Many people have asked to see pictures of my trip to New York City. I went back in February and I normally put only current things on the blog but I thought it was be easier to show everyone at once rather then try to e-mail everyone the photos.

I forgot to charge my camera the night before and only had a little battery. I did not take a ton of pictures earlier in the day. I want to go back, There was so much I did not see, I have to go back.

(P.S. It was rainy and muggy- I was having a REALLY BAD hair day)


I went with two friends, Meg and Kristy. We road the train in and got off at Grand Central Station. It only took us about 3 hours from Boston. (or may be 4, I can not remember)
Time Square.... I have to remember to get in the photos. It means more when someone you know is in them.



We did not have a lot of time so to see more of the city we jumped on a bus tour. There were so many more things I wanted to take picture of but I was trying to save my battery. I need to ask my friends to sent me their photos too. This is China town. We did not stop and get out. Next time I am hoping to stay longer so we can stop and see things closer.

We went to the top of the Empire State Building. It was a cold windy night and we could fell the building swaying. It was kinda cool.






Time Square from the top of the Empire State Building. I wander how much their electrical bill is.



Here are some of the people we met. I could not believe how many were just walking the street
s.


Patrick Stewart and I disgusted the rise and fall of the Klingon Empire.

I showed John Travolta a few dance moves he had never seen before.



Opera was great, but I had to educate her on the origin on the Winfrey name.

Cooking with Rachael Ray. I wish Vilate could have meet her too. Vilate loves to watch Rachel's shows on The Food Network.


Chillin' with Will


Meg and James Brown really brought down the house.























Lenny Kravitz.... Wow! what can I say? So awesome!





















And Bob Marley too.... Who could ask for a better day? No woman, no cry! but I was about to...






















Kristy Yamaguchi Showed me some of her moves on the ice.

















We also ran in to Matt Lauer and Al Roker from the Today Show on NBC.


Kristy went Goo Goo over Wolfgan Puck.


Super Man and I shared a gaze into the distance.


Out side of Grand Central Station. I thought is looks cool at night with the Empire state Building in the distance.


Back at Grand Central Station we called home to check in. Once we sat down it was hard to get up. I did not realize my feet were getting tired until I sat down. Kristy and I plan on going back again but poor Meg moved to Atlanta. We will miss her.





0 comments: