Saturday, July 26, 2008

dinner at the lake



A few days ago I promised the kids we would go to the lake one more time before we left for Colorado for Kelsey wedding. With the rain this week it has been hard to find a good day. I thought for sure we would not be able to make it. At 3:00 as we were getting home from another crazy day running around town a friend called and ask if we wanted to meet them at the lake. I told her I had promised the kids but they were grouchy from our already long day. She said her kids were grouchy too and maybe today would not be a great day after all. We were about to give up but I remember Tyson had an Elders Quorum BBQ tonight and it would be fun to get out too. Dinner at the lake on the beach sounds fun. I told the kids rest and if they were good we would have dinner at the lake. Taydom fell asleep and Vilate relaxed. 5:00; I have dinner packed and ready. It was a beautiful evening. The sun reflected off the water with that peacefulness water has in the evening. The water was very warm the kids were even able to swim after dinner.

1 comments:

balmforth.family said...

what a cool picture!