Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies

Monday we got Vilate's girl scouts cookies she had sold. WOW it was ton. She sold 182 boxes of cookies. I know it was a ton but did not picture it be this many. My mom took the order form to work. That is were Vilate got most of the orders but we also went a round a few neighoods knocking of doors too. She is so proud of herself. We have almost all of them delivered. I am happy for that. Hopefully the rest will go as easily as these ones.

Way to go big girl.

4 comments:

Karen Croft said...

WOW! I remember one year I sold GS cookies in Ely. I think I only had about 1 1/2 boxes to deliver. That is amazing. Great job, Vilate!!!

Stephen and Heather said...

Oh I wish you lived by me. I love Girl Scout Cookies!

Stephen and Heather said...

I wish you lived by me. I love Girl Scout cookies! That is a lot of cookies.

WILD Walker's said...

I wish you lived by me too. I love girl scout cookies. I would have bought them from you, but I will have to just get them here. Way to go on selling all those. Good job.