Monday, February 16, 2009

Fun day with the Cousins

Monday was Presidents Day and the kids had the day off of school. Colorado is having a very mild winter with many day in the 50's and 60's. This was one of these days and off we went to the Zoo. Our cousin the Sloans joined us too.
We started off eating lunch. The day before I made GFCF bread for Taydom so he could have a PB&J sandwich like the rest of the cousins.
We made a buddy system. Jaren and Taydom, Cierra and Vilate, Emma and Maddy, with Savanna with Amy. You had to stuck with your buddy. It made it easier to keep track of everyone.
I remenber having the best time with my cousin when I was younger. My cousin were my best freinds. I hope that my kids feel the same way too.

1 comments:

Karen Croft said...

Looks like they had fun! Where was this?