Friday, February 20, 2009

Ester and Brandon's Wedding

The last few days have been really fun and busy. My cousin Ester got married. Wednesday we were are the church most of the day decorating. I like to helping with wedding decor. I think it is fun to turn a ordinary gym of the church into something romantic and beautiful. Ester was a gorgeous bride, and Brandon is a really nice guy.
I really liked this photo of them in the snow. The photographer really did a good job.

Ester loves red shoes and part of her decor was red shoes. Towards the end of the reception the red shoes got pulled down and the young nieces were dancing around in them.

This is my 7 year old going on 17. She posse so well for photos.


It was a great few days with a fun send off are the end. Her is a link to a fantastic slide show of some of her wedding photos.
http://www.jensensutta.com/slideshows/boyd/

0 comments: