Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Dinner


Halloween Day I made a fun dinner for every one. I made candy corn jello and green slim macaroni casserole. The jello was fun to make. First I made orange jello and let it set and then I layered lemon jello. I wiped it to give is an airy creamy look. Last, white marshmallows. Wiping cream would be great too but Taydom can eat marshmallows. For the casserole I added green food coloring to the pasta water to made the macaroni green. The kids loved the fun dinner, too bad we had to eat it really fast to make it to the church Halloween truck or treat.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

i'm pretty dang impressed with that jello!

Karen Croft said...

Wow Ann!!! You amaze me! What fun you had with this Halloween. Next Halloween we will visit you so we can have some fun Halloween dinner!!
Love you,
Karen