Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we went to Amy's house for dinner. Everyone had a great time. Amy made the turkey, stuffing and rolls. Mom brought yamms, green bean cassrole, 7 layer salad and a fruite salad. Kelsey brought mashed potatos and eggnog. Abe made a yummy squach soup, and I made the pies. 2 pumpkin, 1 peach, 2 apple, 2 chocolate mousse, 1 peacon, and the 1 cherry. I put 1 pumpkin and 1 apple in the fezezer to save it for Christmas.





Vilate made a wonderful book at school. It was all about the things she is thankful for. She read it to every one. She mentioned family, school, frinds, food, home, and holiday. I was so proud of how hard she worked on it.


After dinner, dessert and dished were done we pulled out the sale adds. I made a list and a plan for the next day. I love the huge sales and the great deals the day after Thanksgiving. I got up at 3:30am and was out the door with in a hour the next morning. I got everything I planned and ALL my Christmas shopping is DONE!

2 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

I see all the newpapers with the ads out. Did you guys go shopping on Friday?

Karen Croft said...

I am impressed!! I have barely started Christmas shopping.
Love you,
Karen