Friday, November 28, 2008

Polar Express

I took Grandma to the Cherry Creek mall the begining on November to have her watch fixed. It's not a mall I usely go to because other ones are closser. At that time they were just setting up the Santa display. Grandma and I spent a little time looking at it. At that time I knew I wanted to bring the kids to see Santa there. It is the best Santa display I have seen. It is based on the movie The Polar Express. We love the Polar Express. Evern befor the movie came out the kids loved to read the book. The Wednesay before Thanksgiving I took the kids to see Santa. I was not allowed to take a photo of the kids with him. The display had a ton of other great photo places. Grandma and Maddy went with use too. We all had a great time. My camera's batters was total dead so I could not get all the photos I wanted. Oh well.... it's just another reason to go back.


0 comments: