Saturday, November 15, 2008

Denvers first snow fall


Denver had it's first snow fall Friday. The kids were so excited when I woke them up and told them it was snowing. They ran to the window and could not believe their eyes. The weather man said it could snow a few times but nothing fell. The kids have been really sad, so then they woke up to snow on Friday they had huge plans to make a snowman once they got home from school. But the sun came out and melted most of the snow by the time they got home. I'm sure it will snow again realy soon. I'm not sure I am ready yet but the kids are.

never

1 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

It hasn't really snowed here yet except for a few flakes that didn't really stick to the ground. My kids are excited for the snow also but I am not ready this year yet. It seems like it is coming way too fast this year.