Monday, April 14, 2008

Wedding Decoration










This last Thursday, a friend asked me if I could help decorate for a Wedding Dinner. It was lots of fun. It took two days and many hands but it sure looked good. I was not able to stay to see it all finish but is was really starting to look pretty when I left. Thursday I help only for a few hours and Friday I spent most of the day there. We made the lanterns out of Hula-Hoops, paper and ribbon. The woven false ceiling made out of roles of thin plastic. (I only put up one. The worst looking one) The sticks had artificially gardenias hot glued to them. That was my favorite. It really gave it and New England Spring look to it. The over head lights were all turned off and the lanturns, the lights of the tables and a few uplights through out the room gave it a romantic fell to the room. The cultural hall have never look so good. Burt, the lady that designed it really did a great job making it all come together. Well done Burt!!

0 comments: