Saturday, August 9, 2008

OH mommy! that is so disgusting!!!


Friday night I made Taydom and Vilate's favorite, homemade pizza. With our family homemade is the only kind. ( I make a great crust and have worked hard to learn how to make a pretty good CFGF crust too.) Hawaiian is the favorite, ham and pineapple. I wanted to try something different. I sliced zucchini and put it on a small part. I dished up everyone's plate and called to the kids. Taydom came running to the table knowing that it was pizza He abruptly stops and said...."Oh mom, that is so disgusting!" I turn and look at him and said, "Aren't you glad I did not put it on yours?" The happiest YES come out of his mouth I think I have ever heard. I enjoyed my pizza and the kids did too.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Papa agree's with Taydom...the pizza looks disgusting. However, the ham and pineapple sounds pretty good!