Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Getting the car fixed

Friday I had an appointment to get an oil change in my car. While I was were I ask them to look at a few other things too. Taydom and I got a ride home from their courtesy van. Due to the road work by our house we got out of the van early and walked some of the way. It was a great chance for Taydom and I to watch the workers.



The car needed new brake pads and routers. I could not believe the how much the Dealership wanted...$560ish, so I called around and found a better price. Sears said they could do it for $330. Huge Price Difference. Tyson drove the kids and I to the Dealership and I took the car to Sears.

Taydom, Vilate and I hung out at the mall for 2 hours while Sear did the brakes. We payed in toy stores, ran UP the DOWN escalator and jumped on the huge blow up castle. We had no plan, but we had a great time.




The best part was as we were paying for the brakes, the cashier told us if we used our Sear card it would be 10% off. WOW! for a brake job that started at $560 and went down to $300, I would say we had a good day.

0 comments: