Friday, January 22, 2010

New Years Day


New Years Day was the last day the kids had off before they headed back to shcool. I wanted to do one last thing before the vacation was over. I made them a fun lunch of fondue. We have chicken, beef, zucchini, potatoes, broccoli, mushroom and a few other veggies I know I am forgetting.
For dessert we had left over chocolate fondue from Vilate's party. They dipped strawberries, marshmallow, pretzels, and pound-cake and any thing else they could find. Taydom could not have the chocolate so he pigged out on fruit and helped everyone else dip. Don't fell bad for him, he ate more them anyone else.Yuuuummmmie. Chocolate and bananas. One of my favorites. Of course chocolate goes well with strawberries and pound-cake and pretzel and ........

1 comments:

katie said...

YOU are The Best Momma-Lou Ever!! I love what you do to celebrate "the last day before school starts again" - very fun.
love ya & your sweeties!