Friday, August 28, 2009

It's a Girl! Now we need a name.

A few days ago I had another Ultra sound. I scheduled it after school so the kids could be there too. It was so cool to see how much the baby had grown. This time the kids could see things much clearer because the baby was bigger. This time the baby was much less active and we learned it was defiantly a girl. We also got a good photo of her face. She has a little turned up noise like Taydoma and Vilate. She will blend right it. Now to come up with a name. We have not found one we love. Any suggestions? Remember our other kids names are uncommon and so I need some unique ideas.

4 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

If Gavin had been a girl I was going to name him Brielle. I figured I could call her either Brie or Elle. I don't know if it is really uncommon but I only know one girl named it. Good luck with the last few weeks.

Karen Croft said...

I like Aurora, but Dixon doesn't, so I guess you can have that one. I love you!
Karen

balmforth.family said...

Congrats! I'm not a good name picker outer, our kids were lucky that they had to have a name on the birth certificate before they left the hospital or they might not have had one! Good luck, I can't wait to see what you decide.

Kristi said...

What about Keldi, Jayli, Caden, Taryn, Taliya (Talia), Taegan, Tianna, Aaliyah, Ainsley, Kenley, Sloane, Rowan, Braelyn... I dunno. Maybe you could just throw in a "twist" to the Winfrey family names and name her something like Sara or Amanda...haha! Congrats on the sweet little girl.