Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tooth pulling

About a week ago Taydom got a loose tooth. He started wiggling it and it began to hurt. After 2 days the pain was getting worse I decided we should have it looked at. Monday afternoon the dentist told me that everything looked good and there was nothing wrong. He could not do anything about the pain expect pull the tooth. Taydom said no and that he wanted to pull it out himself. We went home and for 2 days and 2 nights all he did was cry. He could not sleep or eat. I called the dentist and got another appointment. This time Taydom was ready and the dentist was able to pull the tooth. Taydom said it did not hurt at all and was very surprised how easy it was.

We kept gos in his mouth for the full two hours while the numbing medicine wore off. I did not want him to bite this lips and cause a sore. He was very brave. I thing he was happy to get the sore tooth out.

0 comments: