Monday, June 8, 2009

Me and my big tummy


June 4 I had a ultrasound. I scheduled it so the kids could come too. They were very excited to see the baby. We were able to see a good picture of the face and hands but when it came to finding out if it was a boy or girl the baby did not want us to see. The technician said it was not a good picture but it could be a girl. She could not conform it being a girl but said it "might" be a girl. The tech kept saying it was not a good picture. So we still do not know. Either way we are happy and just want a health strong child.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

It ate my comment... I'm betting it's a girl... or maybe a boy. Either way, I hope it's healthy and I hope you're feeling better.

Stephen and Heather said...

I didn't know that you were pregnant. Congratulations!

Megan said...

I think you're having...hmmm...is it too early to start placing bets? It will be exciting to watch your NOT big tummy grow over the next few months!

WILD Walker's said...

congrats. I didn't know you were pregnant. SO when are you due? I'm glad that you are doing good.