Sunday, June 7, 2009

Being Spontaneous

My brother Abe needed to go downtown and asked me to give him a ride to the light rail train. I had not been downtown sense Christmas and so I just drove him instead. I love the downtowns of cites. After driving him down there and getting everything done he needed to do we just decided to say and spend the day. We hung out and just enjoyed the afternoon. We road the 16th street trolley, had lunch, went in to many fancy hotel lobbies, and visited the capital.


The kids loved to watch the street performers. The performers loved to hear them laugh and respond as they preformed. Inside the Hard rock cafe.

The kids loved the inside of the capital with all it's fancy decor. It was hard to convince them that it was not gold everywhere but just brass.

We got to go to the very top of the capital building. I had never been up there before. We had a great view for the court house.



Everyone was very tired by the end of day. Taydom was the only one with good shoes on, the rest of us only had flip flops. My feet hurt all that night and a good part of the next day too. I guess that what you get for being spontaneous, but we had a great time.

1 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

That looks like it was a fun day.