Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Day

The kids were so excited that Santa was able to find us in Kansas. They were so worried that he would leave their gifts back in Denver.
Taydom woke up really early Christmas morning and looked under the tree for his gifts. He was so sad when he came into our room and said Santa did not find us. He wanted to call home to asked Grandma to look and see if Santa left gifts there. He snuggled with me in bed until Vilate woke up. He told Vilate that Santa did not come and they were both very sad. I told them that they need to look again, I was sure Santa know were to find us. We all went into the living room and that is when he saw the gifts by the fireplace and not under the tree. They were so excited!!!

While in Boston the kids really got in to Baseball. Everyone in Boston is REALLY in to Baseball. We all got base ball gloves and a few balls. The weather was really nice both Christmas day and the following day while we were in Dodge. The kids played outside alot. Dad and Papa and Paul all played catch with the kids. It was really cool to see them improve over the few days.


Every night we all played games. Tyson's family loves to play card games. They stay up way into the early morning playing. As a child I remember my parents doing the same. As I got older I tried and failed miserable at card games. Sense then I have tried many times but I just can not get it. And so not wanting to embarrass myself I stay away from them, but I am up for any other game. We played Picturary and Scatergories just to name a few. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa, we really had a great time.

0 comments: