Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Home Depot

A few days ago I was at Home Depot with Grandma looking for the last few thing she need with her bathroom remodel. While I was there I notice they offered kid workshops. I've heard about them from others but never really looked into them. Last Saturday Home Depot had a kids workshop. The kids made an art easel. They had the best time. Home Depot had all the tools and supplies for free, all you do is show up. Our local Home Depot's kids workshops are the first Saturday of the month for 9 to 11 am. We will be back next month.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

This is SO neat! I'll have to see the kid's projects.

Stephen and Heather said...

That is awesome. We will have to check out our local Home Depot. You are so cool with finding cool things for your kids to do.

Megan said...

I have always wanted to try these workshops. I have used their kits for Cub Scout activities, but haven't ever taken my kids...maybe this year!