Saturday, December 20, 2008

10 years and Counting

December 17th was Tyson and my 10 year anniversary. The following Friday we ditched the kids and went out for dinner. We went to a little Italian place Tyson knew about. The funny thing about the place is.... Tyson girlfriend from High School is the one that told him about this place. He went there alot with her.... After I ate the food I knew why. Sooooo Good. We waited over and hour to be seated. It was a small place of only about 20 table. I guess the best way to describe the food would be authentic home style Italian/ comfort food.

Excellent appetizer of Calamari. I'm really not a seafood fan but I will eat calamari every once and awhile and this was some of the best I have had.

Tyson's plate of awesomeness.

Ann's plate of yummieness. Under the sauce is Chickenbreast and asparagus.

1 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

Congrats on 10 years. The food looks sooo good.