Friday, September 19, 2008

so.... I've been a little depressed.

It has been a hard past few weeks. Getting the kids in school, unpacking, organizing our storage unite and just settling in. I have been having a hard time emotional too....so I decided to look for things to help make me fell better about being away from the Northborough

I love Sonic. The food is good but that is not why I like the place. They make the best drinks. You can order anything you want. Tyson's favorite is Strawberry, vanilla, Dr. Pepper, Vilate loves the peach smoothies, Taydon like the strawberry slushy and my fovorite is a blue coconut cream slushy.

I have always loved to ride bikes. Denver has a ton of bike paths. I use to take the kids in a bike trailer when they were younger. I am so glad they are now able to ride their our bikes with me on the trails.

On September 12th (my birthday) the high country got it's first dusting of snow. It's so cool to see snow on the mountain

2 comments:

bookworm said...

It is so cool to see the snow. It has also gotten chilly out here. Yesterday it was 36 degrees when I got up. Today we put away the swimming pool before it became an ice rink. It turned out to be warm and sunny, always helpful when doing a dirty job.
Michael is settling in well at school. He has found a friend and is able to read enough that he can do all the homework like everyone else. He is even doing the spelling. Last year he was exempt from spelling and all homework except projects. I am soooo glad we held him back.
We have a web cam on order. We will need to know how to contact you. You can e-mail me at amyguilford@charter.net or call me at 508-393-7989. Michael can't wait to talk to Taydom and make the usual noises they like to share. If you have a telephone number I could call you, I could call and give you some support. Our telephone agreement has a set fee each month and we can call anywhere in the country for the same price as local. It would not mean high telephone bills. And, I won't call all the time.
We miss you all. Say hi to everyone for us. Hope to hear from you soon.
Amy
PS, I seem to be having trouble sending this comment. I hope it doesn't show up 3 or 4 times on your site. I just want to make sure you get our number.

Stephen and Heather said...

I love the drinks from Sonic also. We like Ocean Water usually but I have not found a drink there that I don't like. I hope things are getting easier and that your kids like their schools.