Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Sealing

This last weekend I went to Arizona for the sealing of my new nephew. My sister and her husband have been trying for a long time to have and child but have not been successfully. As soon as they decided to try adopting they heard of a child that needed a home. They have been living in Italy with the air force and the birth mother was also in Italy with the army just an hour away. On July 14th 2007 just 5 weeks later Karen was there for the birth and took her new baby home. The adoption process was long but it was finally final on Aug 29th 2008. Karen and Dixon invited all the family to Arizona to their new home for the sealing in the Mesa Temple.

My sisters and Mom. Amy, Karen, Kathy, Me and Kelsey.





1 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

Congrats Karen and family! I don't think that I knew Kelsey was so tall. Love you guys, Heather