Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rosting Marshmellows



This last week was SOOOO cold. I did not want to turn the heat back on because it cost so much. I kept a fire going in our fireplace all day. I know it would warm back up in a few day. I tried to make a fire fist thing in the morning befor the kids woke up so they could run to the fireplace after they got out of bed to stay worm. The fire place only kept the living room warm so me hung out in there. Monday night came and the kids had a great idea for family home evening treat. They wanted to roast marshmallow. Vilate wanted her's to be nice and brown and kept it turning to made it cook evenly. Taydom's cought in fire right away and he was very up set. After that he would not put his very close and ended up just eating his not roasted. It was fun night.

0 comments: